|Tuesday, February 26th, 2002|
7:39a - Don't go askin', too many questions, you might arrouse suspision.
You know, I like everything Sean Croghan has ever been involved with.
current mood: musically entertained
(2 comments |comment on this)
Don't fuck with Russell Crowe's poetry.
(2 comments |comment on this)
4:09p - Stolen from someone who stole it from someone who stole it from someone...
1. Do you own any plaid clothing? Hell yes.
2. Do you own Converse shoes? I have been known to from time to time. But not now.
3. Do you own Saucony shoes? I don't even know what that is.
4. Do you own old school Nikes? No.
5. Do you wear tight pants? Not really.
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants? No.
7. Do you know what a squatter flap is? Yes.
8. Do you own a messenger bag? Nope.
9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest? No.
10. Do you own braces? No.
11. Are braces worn anywhere besides the mouth? Yes.
12. Do you have short, shaggy hair? Nope.
13. Does your hairstyle exceed a height of 3 inches? nope.
14. Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon? Nope.
15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"? If you're a fashion punk.
16. Is your hair black or red? Neither?
17. Do you have a favorite brand of hair dye? Whatever's clever.
18. Do you own a bandana? No. I wore one once.
19. Do you wear plugs in your ears? No.
20. Are you amused by safety pins? Only if they dance.
21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute? I think on shoes once.
22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them? No.
23. Do you own one or more articles of clothing from Dogpile, Lip Service, or Tiger of London? I don't know what any of that is.
24. Do you enjoy leopard print? I'm not against it.
25. Are you disgruntled (having a general hate for everything)? I like a few things.
26. Are you an anarchist? No.
27. Does the American flag anger you? No.
28. Are you "working class"? Probably.
29. Do you dislike "preps"? No.
30. Do you dislike Hot Topic? Not really.
31. Do you smoke cigarettes? Yes, but not that often.
32. Do you smoke cloves? No.
33. Are you a thin waif? No.
34. Are you vegan/vegetarian? Yes.
35. Do you think meat is murder? Yes, because the Smiths told me so.
36. Do your nighttime activites usually involve drunken underage vomiting? It usually involves drunken, of-age jackassedry.
37. Have you ever slept in an alley or park? Yes.
38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week? No, more like 5 or 6 times a week.
39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower? I used to do that a lot.
40. Have you ever been avoided due to your odor? I sure hope not.
41. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is? Yes.
42. Do you like Mr. Kerouac? Sure.
43. Should Mumia Abu-jamal be freed from prison? Depends.
44. Are you a member of the Makeout Club? No, I'm above the age of 14, and I don't listen to strictly the Get Up Kids and Alkaline Trio.
45. Do you say "rad"? Yes.
46. Do you say "rockin'"? I say "rock out with your cock out.
47. Do you say punk "rawk"? I think only people in Norway can say/spell it that way with a straight face...
48. Do you spout the word "oi" at random times? No, I'd sooner swallow my own tongue.
49. Do you say "punk's not dead"? Nope.
50. Do you say "punk is dead"? Nope.
Last and least important-MUSIC:
51. Do you like bands with "." in their name? Probably.
52. Do you like bands with "theory" in their name? Not that I can think of.
53. Do you like bands with "the"? Some.
54. Do you ever precede your own name with "the" at the beginning? No, but someone I was dating did.
55. Do you like bands with the F word in their name or album title? Yes.
56. Do you think "Christian punk" is an oxymoron? I think it's stupid.
57. Are Blink 182 fans "posers"? Depends on what else they like.
58. Do you have frequent debates over what exactly constitutes a sellout? Nope.
59. Have you ever brought the headlining band food? If I did, I probably threw it.
60. Do you have show flyers affixed to your walls? I have them tattooed on my back. But really, I used to have them on my walls, but I move too much.
(9 comments |comment on this)